How to put out household waste
Maintenance Services and Schedule
- Once a day, the management office staff check the common areas of the unit.
- On the day before garbage collection day, the maintenance staff collects trash from the common areas. Once a week, the staff cleans the common areas (see schedule below).
- Residents are responsible for cleaning their own rooms.
- The common areas are for everyone's use. We ask that you keep these areas as clean and neat as possible.
Linens are changed on a regular basis in order to maintain the sanitary conditions. .
You are to change linens periodically according to the following schedule.
*All the residents by 2018, have lines replacement periodically.
*Residents from spring 2019, may rental the bedding set (optional), and only those who apply the rental option have lines replacement periodically.
Please prepare/replace them on your own if you don’t apply the option.
|Room type||A type||B type|
|types of covers||Sheet for quilt||Every other week|
|Sheet for futon matress|
|Others||-||Bath mat||Once a week|
*The cleaning staff changes the bathmats for A-type rooms.
- Check linen change schedule below or on the bulletin board.
- Clean linens are supplyed on the top of the shoe box the day before the linen change day. After changing your linens, put used linen in the collection bag set in each unit before 9:00 a.m. on the collection day.
- Please be sure to change your linens on the set dates; otherwise, stains wouldn't be able to remove. In the event that a stain cannot be removed, you will be requested to pay for the damage.